We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager for a role with a large manufacturing business in the Barossa. The person we are looking for will be highly skilled, and proactive in planning and delivering predictive maintenance on heavy manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Work with Key stakeholders to develop and implement maintenance strategies
- Facilities Management for various service providers
- Improve plant reliability and reduce risk and impact of equipment failures
- Contribute to the lowering of production costs
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Mechanical Engineering or Trade qualification
- Extensive experience managing teams and mitigating risks
- Demonstrable experience in promoting a safe workplace
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach and develop teams
- Experience of working in a 24/7 manufacturing environment
We are interviewing immediately so if you feel that you meet the above criteria please send your resume or contact us at 08 8234 2144.