Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a leading, Adelaide based manufacturing company with representatives in 17 countries. Located in Brompton, our client has a strong emphasis on people, growth, innovation, and performance.
This position is responsible for delivering friendly, efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our business. This includes upholding and maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discernment, in the undertaking of this role.
The position encompasses skills in managing front desk enquiries, incoming phone calls, and providing front office services and proactive administration and general office support.
- Manage the Office Phone System – answer all incoming calls, manage enquiries & transferring of calls
- As the first point of contact, providing all visitors with a professional welcome to the business
- Providing professional administrative and office support services to the Corporate Head Office teams
- Preparing and editing documents to ensure a consistent high level of quality and efficiency
- Undertaking accurate data maintenance as required, including the preparation of material for presentations
- Providing confidential support for the coordination of meetings, including the preparation of agendas, reports and documentation as required
- Coordinating the creation of daily and weekly reports
- Administration and coordination of shared team email enquiries
- Undertaking research, data analysis and collation of information
- Distribution of mail and general correspondence
- General associated reception duties
Skills and Experience
- Professional presentation; understanding the importance of operating as a brand ambassador
- A strong team player with well-developed communication skills, and the ability to engage across multiple stakeholders
- Flexibility and versatility of approach to adapt to changing work requirements and a willingness to undertake a variety of duties when and as required
- Strong computer literacy skills with demonstrated information technology capabilities across a large range of software, including MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of personal accountability and respect for confidentiality
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- High personal standards, self-motivation, and can-do positive attitude
- Previous experience in an office support/administrative role is highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.