Careerlink People Solutions are seeking self-driven, motivated, and experienced Payroll Officers.
You will be the primary point of contact for employees, in delivering a timely and accurate completion of payroll services along with any reporting and administration requirements.
- Manual and automated payroll processing
- Resolving payroll enquiries by liaising with Human Resources and ensuring compliance
- Payroll month end disbursements
- Completing day-to-day transactional payroll data entry, data verification and successful delivery of all aspects of payroll as required
- Developing sound knowledge of policies and procedures, industrial awards and agreements and reverent legislation
- Interpreting awards and agreements to facilitate accurate payroll delivery
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Solid experience working within a similar fast-paced payroll position
- Strong understanding of payroll conventions, calculations and determinations, payroll best practises and legislative compliance
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to new or unfamiliar systems and processes
- Experience in report preparation, interpretation, and review
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Hold or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people and to work within a friendly and collaborative environment.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.