An excellent opportunity has become available for a self-driven and experienced Payroll professional to be part of a dynamic team working for a large worldwide organisation.
Reporting to the Payroll Services Team Leader, you will be the primary point of contact for employees across South Australia, in delivering a timely and accurate completion of payroll services along with any reporting and administration requirements.
- Manual and automated payroll processing for 2000+ employees,
- Resolving payroll enquiries by liaising with Human Resources and ensuring compliance with SLA
- Payroll month end disbursements
- Completing day-to-day transactional payroll data entry, data verification and successful delivery of all aspects of payroll as directed
- Developing sound knowledge of policies and procedures, industrial awards and agreements and reverent legislation
- Interpreting awards and agreements to facilitate accurate payroll delivery
- Relevant tertiary education
- Solid experience working within a similar fast-paced payroll position
- Strong understanding of payroll conventions, calculations and determinations, payroll best practises and legislative compliance
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to new or unfamiliar systems and processes
- Experience in report preparation, interpretation and review
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Hold or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and DCSI Clearances
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic payroll progression looking for to move into an exciting, well known organisation, then contact us to find out more.
Please contact Kayleigh Edwards on (08) 8234 2144 or Kayleigh@careerlink.com.au to discuss this opportunity.