An excellent opportunity has become available for a self-driven and experienced Payroll professional to be part of a dynamic team working for a large worldwide organisation.
Reporting to the Payroll Services Team Leader, you will be the primary point of contact for employees across South Australia, in delivering a timely and accurate completion of payroll services along with any reporting and administration requirements.
- Manual and automated payroll processing for 2000+ employees,
- Resolving payroll enquiries by liaising with Human Resources and ensuring compliance with SLA
- Payroll month end disbursements
- Completing day-to-day transactional payroll data entry, data verification and successful delivery of all aspects of payroll as directed
- Developing sound knowledge of policies and procedures, industrial awards and agreements and reverent legislation
- Interpreting awards and agreements to facilitate accurate payroll delivery
- Relevant tertiary education
- Solid experience working within a similar fast-paced payroll position
- Strong understanding of payroll conventions, calculations and determinations, payroll best practises and legislative compliance
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to new or unfamiliar systems and processes
- Experience in report preparation, interpretation and review
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Hold or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance and DCSI Clearances
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic payroll progression looking for to move into an exciting, well known organisation, then contact us to find out more.