Customer Care Centre Officer
Apply your administration skills and experience in a collaborative team, working for one of South Australia’s largest and most well known organisations.
Careerlink People Solutions are seeking a proactive and driven administration professional to perform a range of duties within the Customer Care Centre.
This full-time role is being offered as an initial 3-month contract, with scope to extend based on business requirements and for the right individual. Training will be provided.
- Provide administration support to the CCC team
- Provide support to managers and fellow employees
- Assist with data entry and report production
- Clean up for CRM queues
- Calling customers to confirm details and general system administration
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an administration support role is essential
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong data entry skills
- A clear communicator with excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Must be a driven and proactive individual who can integrate with the CCC team
- Confident and a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Compliance with the organisation’s Immunisations policy & COVID-19 vaccination plan
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting and passionate organisation with like-minded individuals, please apply now! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.