Careerlink People Solutions is partnering with WRP Legal and Advisory, a highly regarded and reputable boutique commercial law firm, to appoint an Associate in the expansion of their Commercial team. Working across a range of industries including energy, agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing and professional services, you will have a diverse role providing legal guidance to commercial clients related to large transactions, business contracts, and agreements.
To thrive in this role, you will take a proactive approach to working with new clients and work alongside a highly skilled team to deliver on the amazing, tailored WRP experience.
The WRP team truly believe in working with you to ensure that your legal career not only has longevity but is rewarding. You will be invested into for continuous professional development whilst advising clients on asset and business acquisitions, distributions, new ventures, greenfield projects, and general commercial and corporate advisory services.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements including sales, purchase, supply, and project agreements
- Conducting legal research and analysis to provide guidance to clients on various legal matters
- Assisting in negotiating and structuring complex commercial transactions
- Providing legal advice on corporate governance and compliance
- Preparing legal opinions and memoranda on legal issues affecting commercial clients
- Ensuring that clients receive high-quality legal services
- Collaborating with other practice areas and legal professionals within the firm to provide comprehensive legal services to clients
- 4+ years Post Admission Experience desirable
- Completion of tertiary education and admission to practice in Australian jurisdiction
- Comprehensive legal and commercial knowledge, including contract law, corporate law and regulatory compliance
- Analytical skills to provide practical solutions for complex legal issues
- Client-focused with the ability to build and maintain relationships and provide high-quality legal services
- Excellent drafting, attention to detail, organisation, and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Initial bonus available for the right individual
- Genuine work life balance
- Uncapped career progression through world-class trainings, mentorship, and further studies
- Dynamic, collaborative, and fun professional environment
- Regular social events
The culture of the firm is progressive and professional, providing their staff with a friendly and co-operative environment. Team building and social events are held throughout the year, fostering a strong firm culture.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 23/11/2023