Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant to provide support to the team with the review, decision making, processing, and communications regarding a large volume of incoming applications.
This is a full-time role on an initial 3-month contract.
- Processing incoming applications
- Communicating with applicants to obtain any missing information
- Providing customers with relevant information or direction as needed
- Providing general administration support to the wider team
- Proved administration skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- MUST be willing to obtain a valid current National Police Clearance and current DCSI Child Related Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 20/10/2023