Audika: Application Process
Congratulations on progressing to the next stage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing, global organisation, providing a valued service to South Australians.
Audika offer a collaborative and fun working environment, as well as excellent benefits including ongoing training, career progression, and a competitive industry salary.
Location: Greenhill Road, Eastwood
Pay Rate: $31.24 p/hour + super
Hours: Monday to Friday. Full Time hours scheduled between 8am and 6pm
To proceed to the next stage, we require you to complete the following steps.
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- ID: Please provide copies of two of the following documents: Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, and/or Medicare Card
- Clearances: A copy of your current National Police Check (NPC) or DCSI Working With Children Clearance
- Working Rights: If applicable, a copy of your Visa and international passport
- References: If you have not already done so, please confirm the contact details for two referees
- Permission to Proceed: Confirm in writing that you are happy for Careerlink People Solutions to submit your application to Audika
You will receive a separate email from Peoplogica with some simple skills testing. Please complete this as soon as possible. If you have not received this email, please check your junk folder before contacting our team.
Please be aware that we are unable to progress your application until this information has been provided.
If you have any questions, please contact our team on 08 8234 2144.