Create clarity from the chaos of disruptive innovation and transform the world around you.
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a high-energy and elite idea validation company to find their next Validation Analyst.
Our client is a pioneer in supplying entrepreneurial founder mindset and agility to corporations and government. They uncover and validate worthwhile ideas that would otherwise have never been found.
Located in Adelaide’s Lot Fourteen precinct, they are committed to career acceleration as a result of being close to a brilliant team of experts and visionaries that want to make a difference in the world.
Join a team that believes in bringing to life solutions to problems that are meaningful and worthwhile. You will be a highly analytical team player who is captivated by technology and innovation, helping clients explore complex problem spaces by untangling them. You will work alongside a multifunctional team of idea validators and assess strategic options, guide growth, and plan idea investment decisions.
- Provide analysis for large organisations and start-ups to validate ideas that can turn into products, services and ventures
- Predict and validate commercial opportunities and the future of industries
- Analyse competitive landscape, market opportunities and translate it into visually appealing presentations
- Prepare accurate, well-developed, easy to understand slides and charts and deliver original analysis and insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with a multifunctional team to validate ideas using design thinking techniques
- Background in Private Equity, Equity Research, Venture Capital, Hedge funds, and/or Investment Banking
- Experience in the management consulting space
- Ability to use a range of valuation methods, financial modelling techniques and analytics tools
- Academic qualifications in a relevant field
- MUST be an expert in financial modelling, financial and market research, competitive analysis and benchmarking
- MUST be a master communicator of analytical and financial data through visually and verbally easy to understand, captivating presentations with meticulous attention to detail
- MUST have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong sense of value, global experiences, be biased to action, resilient and passionate about innovation and technology
- MUST be highly competitive, curious and have the ability to think laterally, and develop solutions to commercial problems
This is a truly unique opportunity to align yourself with a team of purposeful and elite individuals, who challenge each other to be the best version of themselves. Our client places strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values. They invest heavily in professional development, offer great benefits, and enable employees to achieve their life goals.
- Work as part of a diverse, elite, experienced and inspiring team
- Co-create and validate ideas in fast-growing pioneering technology businesses and start-ups
- Investment in ongoing professional development
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.