Join a team that exists to fearlessly get ahead of the world’s problems with people who care.
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with 11point2, an energetic and elite idea validation company, to find a UX/UI Designer who challenges the ordinary and awakens the art of the possible.
11point2 is a pioneer in applying entrepreneurial mindset to challenges faced by large organisations. They uncover and validate worthwhile tech ideas that would otherwise have never been found across complex problem spaces.
Located in Adelaide’s Lot Fourteen precinct, they are committed to leaving no stone unturned as they strive to ignite the world’s innovation potential for the greater good. We are looking for like-minded, high performing individuals, who are relentless in their curiosity and brave in their ambition to find, test & validate worthwhile ideas that have a meaningful impact.
Helping to shape ideas and display concepts in a rapid setting, you will have a strong understanding of processes and constraints, but won’t be afraid to push boundaries.
- Conceptualise and translate ideas and business concepts for product vision
- Support implementation of product design, working with a cross-functional team
- Create and present user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and deliver accurate graphical representations of data for analysis and insight
- 3+ years experience in a relevant UX/UI position
- Experience defining, developing and delivering unique products and concepts
- Strong knowledge of design thinking methodologies
- Strong portfolio of digital design work across a variety of mediums and disciplines
- Natural creative ability – an eye for aesthetics and highly detail orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eagerness to keep up with the latest technology and trends
- Ability to navigate and thrive in fast-paced, complex and ambiguous settings
- MUST have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong sense of value
- MUST be biased to action, resilient, and passionate about innovation and technology
- MUST be curious, think laterally, and develop solutions to commercial problems
- Start-up knowledge , community impact, and global experiences are highly regarded, but not required
Comprised of a diverse group of unconstrained thinkers, entrepreneurs, pioneers and builders, this is a truly unique opportunity to align yourself with a team of purposeful individuals who challenge each other to be the best version of themselves. Think of your team as the elite Navy SEALS of technological innovation and entrepreneurship!
This is an incredibly supportive group who all treat each other like co-founders and equals, who take full ownership and responsibility. They are a creative, playful, and fun team who don’t micromanage your time. The focus is on the outcomes and supporting each other along the way.
- Flexible working hours and location – you are in control of your time and work
- Full support and investment in your ongoing professional development, including internal and external mentorship
- Equity – option to participate in an employee share plan
- Personal barista and coffee tab (courtesy of Community Coffee)
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date posted: 24th May 2022