Careerlink are working with one of South Australia’s largest Financial Institutions, with nearly 50,000 people trusting them to provide their everyday banking needs from savings accounts to home loans and with $1 Billion in assets, helping South Australians do more with their money.
The role reports to and is a key support for the Treasury Manager and will be involved with the day-to-day treasury functions including liquidity management, financial risk management/regulatory reporting and securitisation accounting.
- Treasury related activities with a primary focus liquidity & securitisation accounting
- Assist in financial reporting process
- Timely and accurate completion of internal financial risk and regulatory reporting
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively to build a supportive and high-performance environment and deliver a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in daily liquidity and cash management
- Strong numeric and analysis skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge and understanding of Data and Information management
- Communication skills and the ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation
- Able to build and maintain working relationships within all areas of the organisation
- An understanding of, and interest in, the financial services sector
- Accounting experience with AASB 139/AASB 9 or within a financial institution will be highly regarded
- Applications are encouraged from accountants who possess highly developed analytical and reporting skills, and an understanding of financial instruments
- Tertiary qualification – Business or Commerce or Accounting
- CPA/CA preferred
Work for an organisation that values and encourages diverse thinking, collaboration and promotes innovation. Offering challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth.
- Offering staff a range of benefits including a casual dress code, a study assistance program, Employee Assistance Program, discounts to general insurance products as well as discounted health insurance through our partnership network.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.