Talent Sourcing Specialist
Careerlink People Solution have partnered with a leading manufacturing company that has 7 manufacturing locations and numerous sales offices across multiple countries. Our client is looking for an experienced Talent Sourcing Specialist that will lead the delivery of talent attraction, sourcing, and selection of candidates with a focus on ensuring exceptional customer service throughout the process.
Working within the Group HR Team and reporting to the Group Talent Manager, this role works in collaboration to deliver excellence in candidate sourcing and selection. This role will suit a result orientated, goal driven, and outcome focused individual who thrives on fostering relationships and communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment and selection processes that provide a talent pipeline of culturally aligned motivated employees for the business
- Review and recommend sources and strategies for talent acquisition, including development and execution of e-recruitment practices and new search methodologies to extend reach and improve talent attraction
- Prepare recruitment briefs and work with hiring managers to drive excellence in talent management strategies specific to each role
- Support hiring managers in the recruitment process by undertaking screening, interviewing, facilitation of psychometric testing and reference checking as required
- Manage offers of employment including the preparation of Letters of Offer and Contract of Employment and provide advice to managers as required
- Contribute to the broader Group HR Community – advocating for your customer bases and the broader needs of the business
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Talent Sourcing role with end-to-end recruitment
- The ability to listen to the needs of internal customers and deliver tailored and consultative sourcing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking systems such as Live Hire coupled with LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search experience
- Flexibility, adaptability, and mental agility to deliver commercially astute outcomes
- Resilience and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A positive, ‘can do’ approach with high levels of initiative and motivation
- The ability to achieve deadlines in tight timeframes whilst ensuring quality and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.