Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Careerlink People Solutions is proud to partner with a leading accounting and advisory firm to appoint a dedicated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to positively impact recruitment programs for graduates and interns, and to cultivate and strengthen relationships within the educational community. As a key member of the dynamic Human Resources team, you will contribute to talent management strategies, career development pathways, and recruitment initiatives.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of HR projects
- Coordinate recruitment processes for various roles, ensuring a smooth and efficient experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Manage graduate recruitment programs, career fairs and employment evenings
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with educational institutions
- Coordinate visa applications and manage visa checks for candidates and staff
- Engage in talent management activities, including preparing employment contracts and managing secondments
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in a generalist Human Resources position
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Previous experience in graduate recruitment programs
- Ability to build, manage and maintain strong relationships with universities and other industry partners
- Strong initiative, adaptability, and professional maturity
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to promoting a positive organisational culture
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office, with desirable knowledge of ELMO and APS
The team is more than just advisors. They believe in making a positive change in the lives of their people, clients, and community. This role offers the opportunity to contribute to a firm that values innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence.
Benefits and Culture
- Genuine work life balance
- Accelerated career progression
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Wellness program
- Regular social events
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 29/01/2024