Talent Acquisition Consultant
Our team is expanding to support business growth and we are looking for innovative individuals to make their mark within a growing division of one of Australia’s longest running, independently held recruitment firms.
A dedicated internal division of Careerlink People Solutions, Kibo supports businesses scale across the technology and digital sectors. We partner changemakers to drive cutting edge growth strategies for this dynamic and rapidly evolving market.
We work with high profile and elite clients across start-ups and corporate to ensure they have the strategies in place to innovate and grow effectively and sustainably.
You will work collaboratively with our team of high performing consultants to design and deliver bespoke talent strategies and recruitment solutions for our Kibo clients.
We are a true recruitment and executive search firm, working nationally across a range of disciplines and markets.
- Prior experience working in, or exposure to, a fast-paced agency environment
- Knowledge of or experience in a technical field is desired
- Significant drive and ambition
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- An understanding of the end-to-end recruitment cycle is desired
- A consultative approach and be solutions driven
- A team player
At Careerlink People Solutions, we put our people first. We place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none, and we enable employees to achieve their life goals.
We have high expectations, but we drive to keep each other accountable to ensure together we achieve our common goals. If you have the experience and the attitude to achieve success, we’ll make sure you enjoy a rewarding career.
- Regular team events
- Fantastic incentive, commission, and bonus scheme
- World class training and development
- Career progression
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic team for a forward-thinking company
- CBD location
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, apply below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Kibo and Careerlink People Solutions, visit careerlink.com.au/kibo/
Date posted: 1st June 2022