Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a forward thinking and innovative software manufacturer that supports the railroad, trucking and aviation industries on a global scale. Our client is the leader in their field and has a talented workforce who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional product to their longstanding customers.
About the Role
Based in the Adelaide CBD, the Systems Engineer is responsible for the requirement management, high level design, technical management, implementation and testing of simulation projects.
- Requirements management
- System engineering planning
- System design and high-level architecture
- Technical risk management
- Integration and test planning
- Verification and acceptance
- Technical management
- Break down functional requirements into manageable requirements for the developers and engineers
- Develop and monitor the technical project plan to determine the time and key milestones that must be met to meet project delivery requirements
- Manage the technical aspects of the project design scope and variations
- Responsible for the traceability of design, from inception through to testing. This is required to ensure that any variations to the design can be validated and managed if needed
- Develop testing measures to ensure product meets quality standards
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Systems Engineer, Systems Architect or Senior Software Engineer
- Knowledge of systems engineering
- Industry experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- High level communication skills and ability to prioritise tasks with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to comprehend detailed contract information
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills in technical tender/project processes
- High level technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join an agile software organisation with global presence in several markets. Join a team of bright and passionate individuals, who thrive on a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.