Supply Chain Excellence and Change Officer
A large, well-known South Australian based organisation is looking for a Supply Chain Excellence and Change Officer to contribute to a short-term assignment base for 2 – 3 months, with the potential to extend further depending on business requirements.
Working from an excellent location within the Adelaide CBD, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of change activity plans to support the delivery of best practice change initiatives, improving the delivery and efficiency of procurement services.
- Contribute effectively to the team, ensuring efforts are aligned towards achieving mutual goals
- Work closely with relevant key stakeholders across the business to ensure that goals are achieved in a timely manner
- Support continuous improvement by understanding best practice procurement change strategies, identifying interdependencies across the procurement function and wider business and potential implications of approved change strategies
- Develop and implement change activity plans for approved procurement change initiatives
- Ensure relevant procurement strategic plan activities are completed on schedule
- Conduct quality reviews and compliance checks in accordance with annual review program and procurement governance framework
- Administer the ongoing procurement document control process and ensure documents are updated in a timely manner
- Provide procurement and administrative support services in accordance with business requirements
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, setting priorities to ensure tight deadlines are achieved
- Experience in business planning, reporting and communication
- Knowledge of, or experience in, audit compliance assessment of quality and change management processes
- Experience in systematic business improvement processes
- Experience in implementing strategic procurement policies and processes
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Economics, Logistics, Management, Commerce or Business
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.