Stakeholder Engagement Adviser
Careerlink People Solutions are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about working with the community and key stakeholder groups to achieve positive outcomes for all South Australians.
You will undertake a range of community engagement and risk communication functions to support the organisation’s engagement strategies and ensure the effective delivery of projects.
This position is being offered as a full time, 12-month contract and we have multiple openings available.
- Ensuring early stakeholder input and opportunities to appropriately influence business decisions
- Managing stakeholder risks to ensure capital and business development projects are successfully delivered
- Ensuring the organisation’s reputation is enhanced by accounting for external stakeholder needs and opportunities
- Developing high quality communications to promote key projects
- Building effective working relationships with the community and other key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Community Development, Social Planning or related discipline and/or experience in stakeholder engagement
- Effective stakeholder engagement and the resilience to champion change
- Working knowledge of trends in stakeholder engagement and risk communication
- A confident, articulate, and professional written and verbal communicator
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a large complex environment, under limited direction while managing competing priorities
- Compliance with the organisation’s Immunisation Policy and COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date posted: 9th June 2022