Service Desk Analyst
Careerlink People Solutions is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a well-known South Australian government department. This position is a temporary, full-time position, located in Adelaide’s CBD.
The Service Desk Analyst is accountable to the Service Desk Team Leader for the provision of a responsive, highly customer focussed and efficient level 2 service desk. In addition, they are responsible for the development and maintenance of support procedures and documentation and the preparation of reports as required. The position will provide more technically focused solutions while looking for opportunities to onboard tasks from other areas of the business for use within the Level 1 and Level 2 service desk environment.
- Maintaining positive relationships and communication with staff, customers and stakeholders, providing a professional image
- Liaising with internal and external technical support staff and third-party vendors regarding fault resolution and support
- Providing guidance to customers on the use of relevant services
- Assisting customers with correct processes in accordance with the Service Desk policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of M365 products including but not limited to Azure, SharePoint and Exchange Online
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Powershell and scripting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or within a team support environment with the ability to schedule work to meet deadlines, give attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Exhibiting a highly customer oriented, service delivery focus and develop a clear understanding of issues from a client perspective
- Demonstrated experience in personally implementing improvements to products / service offerings through a Continual Service Improvement initiative
- Demonstrated experience in the development of support documentation for use within a Level 1 and Level 2 support environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and solve problems, including the ability to exercise judgement, evaluate alternatives and formulate clear and effective solutions with accurate documentation
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills that foster the establishment of collaborative, cooperative working relationships with others including consultation and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and improve established policies, procedures, and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to implement new technical solutions that provide an improved customer experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must have a valid current National Police Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.