Senior Quality Control Officer
Careerlink has partnered with a major organisation within FMCG to help find their next Senior Quality Control Officer. You will join a large, established team in a fast-growing organisation, and will be required to come in & hit the ground running.
Based close to the CBD, the role will require you to be at the forefront of modern QC concepts and processes. With added responsibility for supervising the work of junior QC Officers, this is an opportunity to become a mentor and coach to the team.
- Conduct In-production and postproduction inspections
- Ensure all products released from production meet quality parameters
- Assist with the improvement and development of the Quality Management Systems to comply with current customer requirements and regulatory standards
- Drive GMP across the workforce and teams
- Driving the implementation of action points from external audit to focus on continuous improvement
- Focus on investigating customer complaints and implement appropriate corrective actions with the aim of zero complaints
- Assist in the maintenance of the support programs for HACCP, like Internal Audit Program, Calibration etc
- Manage and maintain site documents to meet requirements as per agreed QMS system
- Work cross functionally to achieve company objectives
Skills and Experience
- Excellent IT skills, with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, modern organisation, which allows you to contribute through the work that you do, but that also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Excellent work life balance
- Awesome team culture
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button or send your resume to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.