Careerlink People Solutions are thrilled to partner with a top-tier accounting and advisory firm to offer an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to become a part of a seasoned and synergistic team. Our client champions a growth-focused approach, placing high value on its personnel. Here, your progress is not only encouraged but also recognised and celebrated.
Embrace a role where the inclusive culture and authentic emphasis on work-life balance ensures you feel consistently supported.
We are seeking a professional with a foundational level of proven experience to step into the Audit and Assurance team and seize this full-time role.
In this dynamic position, situated within a supportive team landscape, you will immerse yourself in a diverse range of industries, building tight-knit partnerships with some of South Australia’s most prestigious businesses. This is not only an opportunity to leverage your existing skillset but grow a valuable career in a highly respected organisation.
- Completion of audit procedures including planning, risk assessment and substantive audit work for a variety of the firm’s audit clients
- Preparation of draft financial statements using Accurri for a selection of clients
- Attendance at client premises for the purpose of stocktake attendance, meetings and to conduct audit procedures
- Communication with the Directors and Managers of any issues arising from the audit work completed
- Providing on the job training to the audit team’s graduates
- Bachelor of Accounting or a similar discipline
- Currently in the process of completing or completed CA qualification
- Adaptability and resilience in a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment
- Outstanding meticulousness coupled with a knack for fostering robust relationships
- Preferred 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in a professional services setting
- Proficiency in using software such as CaseWare, Xero, MYOB, Excel, and MS Office is considered a significant asset
- Genuine work life balance
- Accelerated career progression through dedicated trainers, formal learning programs and mentoring
- Work with high-profile national and international clients
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Wellness program
- Regular social events
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 12/09/2023