Senior Administration Officer
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a South Australian government department to find their next Senior Administration Officer. Located in the Adelaide CBD, this role involves financial and administrative functions so experience in either of these is paramount. This is a temporary, full-time role that may also require some out of office hours as well as possible interstate travel.
- Provide finance, accounting and administrative functions that contribute to the effective and efficient operations
- Contribute to the input of information into the Strategic Management Information System
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records to support facilities activities
- Maintain effective relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist to ensure that facilities are operating efficiently by attending to minor repairs and building complaints, liaising with building owners and agents, and arranging repairs to plant and equipment
- Provide financial service by preparing and processing invoices for payment and raising invoices to other agencies
- Reconciliation of accounts received in relation to good and services procured
- Disseminate accurate, reliable, and timely financial information to enable effective management of project programs
- Assist in the reporting of expenditure reports and other relevant budgets including trends for maintenance and repairs
- Willingness to travel interstate with possible overnight absences as required
Skills and Experience
- Budget and financial knowledge base
- Ability to use initiative under pressure and manage a high and varied workload
- Proven ability to work within a team and effectively communicate with people from a diverse background
- Must have or be willing to obtain a National Police Check
- Must hold a current Australian issued class ‘C’ Driver’s Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a government department that will build on your existing skills and provide life-long experiences.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.