Senior Accountant – Business Advisory
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a highly acclaimed accounting firm. This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced, vibrant, and collaborative team of accountants.
Our client is a high performing organisation specialising in a variety of professional services including audit, tax, and advisory. With their exponential growth, they are excited to bring a Senior Accountant – Business Advisory that can provide great value and expert advice for a portfolio of high-profile clients.
The Senior Accountant will be a trusted advisor in a range of accounting, taxation, and business subjects. The ideal candidate will be able to excel at relationship building with clients, partners, and team members. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to work with a committed leadership team that focuses on professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Ownership of statutory compliance work
- Preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, activity statements and assist managers and partners in providing high quality accounting services
- Lead and build client relationships and advise clients on indirect taxes topics
- Mentoring other accountants and graduates and conduct internal audits for referral
- Monitor the completion of work on time completion and within budgetary restraints
- CA / CPA Qualified – minimum 4 years in a similar role
- Tertiary qualified in commerce, accounting or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Be highly committed and have a strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and building strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software packages (Xero, MYOB)
Our client is regarded as a leading firm of accountants that takes pride in their people’s success. The company offers countless opportunities for their employees to achieve their career goals through formal learning programs and mentoring. Their inclusive and collaborative culture offers a supportive environment and a sense of community that makes people feel right at home.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date Posted: 13th Nov 2023