Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a top tier accounting and advisory firm. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced and collaborative team of accountants. You will feel supported by an inclusive culture and genuine work life balance.
Our client is a success driven organisation, specialising in a variety of professional services including audit, tax, and advisory. With their exponential growth, they are excited to invite a Senior Accountant into the fold that will provide great value and expert advice for a portfolio of high-profile clients.
The Senior Accountant will be a trusted advisor in a range of accounting, taxation, and business subjects. The ideal candidate will be able to excel at relationship building with clients, partners, and team members. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant to work with a committed leadership team that focuses on professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Ownership of statutory compliance work
- Preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, activity statements and assist managers and partners in providing high quality accounting services
- Lead and build client relationships and advise clients on indirect taxes topics
- Mentoring other accountants and graduates and conduct internal audits for referral
- Monitor the completion of work on time and within budgetary restraints
Skills and Experience
- Currently completing or completed CA / CPA qualification
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Tertiary qualified in commerce, accounting or equivalent\
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Be highly committed and have a strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and building strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in accounting software packages (Xero, MYOB)
Benefits and Culture
- Genuine work life balance
- Accelerated career progression through dedicated trainers, formal learning programs and mentoring
- Work with high-profile national and international clients
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Wellness program
- Regular social events
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Employer Sponsorship options available
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 23/01/2024