Careerlink People Solutions have a long-standing partnership with Amplified Intelligence, a cutting-edge technology company who have launched the world’s first attention media planning tool with great success.
Why Amplified Intelligence?
Amplified Intelligence are a high-growth, global, Adelaide Headquartered and world leaders in positive attention economy, transforming the way advertisement works around the globe. This team of marketing PhDs and computer science engineers work towards the objective to foster quality, change, and transparency.
About The Role
The Research Assistant supports the Head of Research and the Data Collections team with several projects including collections and bespoke research projects, product delivery, and refining and optimising research on delivered outcomes.
As a Research Assistant, you will possess an excellent understanding of advertising and marketing principles and be a highly analytical thinker, with the ability to disseminate information quickly and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Assist in mapping out research requirements with clients and the Head of Research
- Assist in questionnaire design, creation, and delivery
- Assist the collections team with ensuring collection design is adhered to at every step of the project/collection process
- Work collaboratively with the collections team aligning on deadlines, delivery, and asset requirements
- Develop, process, and analyse attention data to assist in delivery of client presentations to address research questions and marketing challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and data teams to partner with clients to better understand attention economy impacts for their business and marketing needs
- Working as part of a team to build strong relationships with clients, and understanding client business objectives and delivery
- Assist in ideation, creation, and delivery of research-born products to market
- Help optimise the end-to-end research process for client delivery including the creation of feedback loops
- Assist in building and optimise outcomes in statistical models and ensure all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
- Create standardised templates for collection projects
- Assist with the creation of standardised templates for explanation and curation of attention-based outcomes
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Honours or Master’s in Marketing Communications, Economics, or Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills related to market research
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Comfortable using technology and working with CRM systems
- Ability to adapt to project changes while working in an agile environment
- High level initiative for problem solving in a timely manner
- 1-2 years’ experience as Market Researcher or Tutor / Lecturer at University level
- Proficiency within Campaign Monitor (CRM)
- Survey platform software experience
What is it like to work for Amplified Intelligence?
Amplified Intelligence offers growth and continuous development for their employees in an environment surrounded by motivated individuals. With a diverse and collaborative team environment, you will feel challenged and rewarded by your contribution to a market leading company.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, apply now or contact Nicola at Nicola@careerlink.com.au for a confidential discussion. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.