Recruitment Team Lead – Permanent & Executive
At Careerlink People Solutions, we put our people first. We place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values. We have high expectations for you and your team, but we drive to keep each other accountable to ensure together we achieve our common goals.
Our team is expanding to support business growth and we are looking for an energetic and service-driven professional to make their mark. If you want to grow your career and expand your skillset, this is the role for you.
We are a high energy and close-knit team who work collaboratively to find the best talent.
- Executive Search
- Permanent talent solutions
- Leadership and mentorship
- Partner with ambitious and entrepreneurial organisations
You will lead a team of high performing consultants to design and deliver bespoke talent strategies and recruitment solutions for a myriad of innovative companies. You will bring an established recruitment skillset in headhunting, business development and strategic hiring to work with high profile clients spanning Tech Start-ups to global organisations.
Sectors that we focus on include:
- ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance)
- Professional Services including Law, Finance, and Accounting
- Life Sciences
- Start-up investment
We are a true executive search and talent specialist firm, working nationally across a range of disciplines and markets.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in 360 recruitment, talent acquisition or headhunting
- Significant drive and ambition to succeed, and have a good time doing it
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A consultative, solutions driven approach
- A natural collaborator who can listen and retain information
- A curiosity to learn about people, technology, and business
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Experience working and living in different geographical regions
- People management, leadership, or mentoring
- An established network or business development experience
- Experience working across a variety of industries
- Fantastic incentives, commission, and bonus schemes (uncapped!)
- Regular team events and a strong emphasis on team culture
- World class training and development
- Bonus annual leave day for birthday / special occasions
- Career progression and a sense of ownership
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- CBD location with an accessible office building
- Potential sponsorship for the right individual
South Australian owned and operating nationally, Careerlink People Solutions provides tailored, customer-centric recruitment and talent solutions to corporate, government, and start-ups. We provide talent as a service, connecting innovators and leaders to shape growth.
We have elevated the lasting Careerlink People Solutions brand particularly over the last 5 years to offer a unique service and be the point of difference amongst a competitive recruitment industry.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, apply below, or reach out to Anna Pak Poy, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Josh Tindall, Senior Client Partner at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
For more information on Careerlink People Solutions, visit careerlink.com.au
Job closes: 20/11/2023