Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a well-known South Australian company to find an experienced Recruitment Coordinator.
Our client is one of the top 15 private companies in Australia and one of South Australia’s largest employers. With high profile company brands, their excellence in operations across the board is recognised at an international level. With a strong growth plan over the next few years, this is an exciting time to join the company as they enter next expansion phase.
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide high quality recruitment and candidate care to head office business units to support the attraction, selection, and onboarding of quality staff.
The Recruitment Coordinator knows the business needs and acts to distinguish our client from their competitors as an employer of choice.
- Liaise with managers to identify staffing needs and respond to recruitment requests
- Coach, support and guide managers to build recruitment capabilities within their business unit
- Coordinate and facilitate end to end recruitment processes, including undertaking recruitment activities such as phone screening, reference checking and interviewing as required
- Coordinate psychometric assessments, analyse results and develop tailored questions for second interviews and reference check purposes
- Manage the applicant experience, ensuring candidates are cared for, provided with advice on outcomes and welcomed to the business
- Prepare and finalise recruitment documentation and maintain data in recruitment systems
- Liaise with external recruiters and service providers as required
- Develop tailored onboarding plans for candidates utilising recruitment and psychometric assessment information to support the ongoing management of new candidates
- Support the transition to onboarding for successful candidates by liaising with payroll, establishing files and administering police checks
- Maintain the weekly employment vacancy register by business unit and by HR Consultant
- Execute recruitment projects and initiatives to develop and improve our recruitment services
- Any other tasks as requested from time to time
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Employment Relations, or similar
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role or capacity
- Demonstrated ability managing employee matters
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Leadership skills and a commitment to helping the team succeed
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader which values care, equality, determination and positive experiences for its employees, clients, and customers.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.