Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Our client located in Adelaide is seeking a full-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team, with room for career progression.
- Customer service both face-to-face and over the phone
- Greeting customers and stakeholders and providing them with relevant information or direction as needed
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met at first point of contact
- Managing office supplies
- Providing administrative support for the wider team as needed
- Proven experience in a fast-paced customer service role
- Proved administration skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- IT literacy and proficient use of smart devices
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation within the scope of this role
- Knowledge of records management systems is desirable
- Must be willing to obtain a valid National Police Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 09/01/2024