Careerlink People Solutions are looking for an agile and strategic Project Coordinator to work for an innovative, South Australian headquartered adtech firm.
You will be responsible for managing internal stakeholders within the external team, to maintain project scope and outcomes. This role will enable and support the delivery of complex audience and platform measurement services to clients worldwide.
The Project Coordinator will possess expert knowledge of internal systems and all the operations workflows to achieve time, scope, budget, quality, and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Organise and oversee the project lifecycle from contract signature to delivery
- High level internal stakeholder management, and organisation of the project lifecycle
- Leading internal communications on projects, including recording meeting notes and ensuring decisions are well documented among the relevant members of a project team
- Budget-management across the project lifecycle
- Scheduling and maintaining tasks across the project lifecycle in Clubhouse
- Preparing Gantt charts for proper scheduling and management of internal resources (data collection calendar, roadmap function in Clubhouse etc)
- Liaising with suppliers for purchase of goods
- External stakeholder management, including relationship building with premium panel suppliers
- Provide non-technical support to help deliver immediate assistance to customer enquiries
- Support the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to help build and shape processes for greater efficiency
- Support team during project scope increase, in instances where this occurs
Skills and Experience
- Project Management qualification or degree is desirable but not a necessity
- Previous experience with Qualtrics or similar platform is desirable
- Previous experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM) is desirable but not essential
- Experience with project road mapping
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating projects
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Drive for problem-solving and continuous improvement, using data and turning it into actionable insight
- Problem solving skills related to customer issues and acumen to escalate as appropriate
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to adapt to, and manage change within projects, organisational function and company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.