Practice Manager, Business Advisory
Careerlink People Solutions are thrilled to partner with a top-tier accounting and advisory firm to offer an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a seasoned and synergistic team. As an integral part of the Business Advisory Division, this is a dynamic position that involves supporting all aspects of the division to achieve strategic outcomes.
Our client champions a growth-focused approach, placing high value on its personnel. Here, your progress is not only encouraged but also recognised and celebrated.
- Provide strategic support and advice to Business Advisory Directors, including involvement in decision-making processes
- Act as the primary point of contact for the division, made up of 70 staff, for all division-related queries
- Lead and manage significant divisional projects, aligning with the firm’s strategic goals and delivering client value
- Maintain a pulse on the inner workings of the division, proactively identifying areas of improvement and addressing pain points before they arise
- Play a key role in recruitment and ongoing professional development, advocating for the advancement of staff within the Business Advisory division
- Monitor client engagements, including overseeing project timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Prior experience in professional services
- Proven management experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience analysing and presenting data to Executives to drive strategic direction
- Proficient in software including MS Office Suite, APS, Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
- Excellent presentation, research, problem-solving, and communication skills, particularly communicating with executive level stakeholders
- Client-centric approach with a focus on building and maintaining relationships
The team is more than just advisors. They believe in making a positive change in the lives of their people, clients, and community. This role offers the opportunity to contribute to a firm that values innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence.
- Genuine work-life balance
- Accelerated career progression
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Wellness program
- Regular social events
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 25/01/2024