People and Culture Manager
Our client is a looking for a highly experienced People and Culture Manager to lead, coach and develop a team of Human Resource professionals across the business. This role is based in Melbourne however as the business has locations across Australia, some interstate travel may be required.
- Oversee the effective and efficient management of the functional areas of work health and safety, injury management, return to work, employee relations, recruitment, payroll, learning and development and organisational development.
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and support regarding current industrial Award provisions, legislative matters, and change management processes relating to structural reforms.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of company’s Workplace Diversity Strategy and Workforce Plan.
- Oversee and provide considered guidance and support to deliver individual and broad employee relations outcomes including disciplinary matters and investigations.
- Oversee organisational development strategies within the organisation focusing on leadership, team building and the measurement of outcomes through the bi-annual employee engagement survey.
- Lead the development and implementation of plans, policies, strategies and key projects for the Division.
- Oversee the identification and appropriate management of human resource related business risks across all functional areas.
- Explore in consultation with Directors and clients, innovative and contemporary human resource and leadership strategies to meet workforce demands.
- Attend and participate in department meetings as required including being an active member in Executive Team meetings.
- Develop, implement and report on strategic, delivery and operational plans including budgetary and other resource requirements.
- Oversee and contribute to building partnerships with supervisors (at all levels) to coach, mentor and positively influence employee relations and business unit outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Human Resources
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Experience of operating in a Human Resource department at a strategic level
- Substantial work experience relevant to the role including effective management of multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record in positively designing and implementing change management processes in complex and sensitive circumstances.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution and negotiations that required high level communication and planning to achieve successful outcomes.
- Sound knowledge and practical application of statutory requirements of various acts and regulations relevant to the position.
- Sound business planning; organisational; financial; high level report writing; and administrative skills.
- Interpersonal skills to positively build effective working relationships, drive engagement, motivate staff, and influence culture.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now.