Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a well-known South Australian government department to find their next .NET Developer. This unique opportunity is based in Adelaide and is a full-time, temporary position.
As a .NET Developer you will help with the development of a current project for our client. If you are experienced in software development and enjoy a collaborative team environment with the ability to also work independently, this may be the role for you.
- Review business requirements and develop software code to fulfil requirements based on the client’s procedures and processes
- Update technical documentation with any changes made to data structures
- Work with customers to ensure application updates are completed satisfactorily
- Participate in code walk-throughs with in-house developers to ensure project is formally handed over on completion
- Need to be proficient in .NET Webforms and Microsoft SQL
Skills and Experience
- Microsoft C# .NET Developer experienced in working in WebForm applications
- Experience working with test driven development
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016
- Experience working with TFS/GIT.
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile methodology
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in writing detailed accurate technical documentation
- Proven ability providing support and advice to other members of the team and stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Must have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people and to be apart of a project that will benefit South Australians.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.