National Sales Manager
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a leading, Adelaide based manufacturing company to find their next National Sales Manager.
As a National Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales and gross margins, providing excellent customer service, and promoting sales potential for the client’s products to the National Distributor Accounts.
You will lead, manage, and maintain a skilled, performing and engaged Regional Sales Team as well as strengthen our client’s current position and reputation within the Australian market through driving growth and market penetration strategies.
- Driving the Regional Sales Team for greater than Budget results
- Removing roadblocks for the Regional Sales Team to exceed their targets
- Developing and maintaining a skilled, performing and engaged Regional Sales Team
- Leading the Regional Sales team strategy development, deployment and service delivery
- Displaying positive leadership and communicating a clear vision within the business
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of market trends, competitor activity and marketing initiatives and disseminating relevant information to the Regional Sales Team
- Driving sustainable growth within the Sales and Gross Margin budgets
- Maintaining current market share and action strategies to create and capitalise on opportunities for extension within current key accounts and markets
- Partnering with the Group Marketing Team to ensure business development and productivity initiatives are implemented with customers
- Identifying, qualifying and selling to relevant customers and prospects, specifically in the National Distributor market
- Partnering with Group Supply Chain to ensure DIFOT targets are achieved, and continuity of supply is maintained
- Driving stock management to ensure the fast movement of excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or similar
- Clear ability to coach and lead a team and create a positive and constructive culture
- Experience in sales and account management
- Excellent problem-solving ability including use of sound judgement
- Highly resilient, with flexibility to manage multiple priorities
- Strong personal accountability matched with the ability to integrate within a team focused environment
- High level of interpersonal skills in order to be able to work effectively and positively with people at all levels in the organisation as well as build strong stakeholder relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a collaborative team culture and a fast-paced working environment as well as exposure to a variety of well-known brands.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.