The Marketing Manager will develop marketing plans and design promotions and campaigns to increase revenue and customer potential. The marketing plans, promotions and campaigns will bring to life the brand promise to make life easy through understanding what drives customer behaviour.
- Enhance the spirit and reputation of the organisation
- Champion ideas for an innovative and differentiated value proposition
- Develop the marketing plan based on a deep understanding of the customer, their drivers, and the competitive advantage
- Develop campaigns for execution across internal, owned, and paid channels to deliver consistent and cohesive messages among key segments
- Create marketing plans and campaign designs for growth initiatives from commencement through to launch including bringing partnership activation to life
- Write briefs for content creation
- Leverage performance data to evaluate and optimise strategies and campaigns
- Control campaign budgets and resources
Skills and Experience
- Degree or Certificate in Marketing
- Experience in FMCG and/or retail will be highly regarded
- Over 4 years of experience as Category or Brand Manager
- Experience developing marketing plans and running fast-paced campaigns
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.