Careerlink People Solutions are partnering with an independently owned and operated business, one of Australia’s largest family wool brokers, to appoint a Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position is based in Adelaide on the fringe of the city centre.
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the finance functions
- Ensuring daily accounting issues are handled timely, professionally and accurately
- Ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements
- Reviewing all monthly/quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Ensuring the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of month-end and year-end accounts
- Assisting management in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in maintaining and updating cash flow budgets daily
- Specialist projects as required
- CA/CPA qualified with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Highly developed Excel skills and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen together with the ability to work in a hands-on capacity
- Ability to challenge the status quo in the quest for continuous improvement
- Agricultural background and knowledge is advantageous but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is quickly growing, and is passionate about their people.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 08/02/2024