Learning & Development Manager
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a well-known South Australian company to find an experienced Recruitment Coordinator.
Our client is one of the top 15 private companies in Australia and one of South Australia’s largest employers. With high profile company brands, their excellence in operations across the board is recognised at an international level. With a strong growth plan over the next few years, this is an exciting time to join the company as they enter next expansion phase.
The Learning and Development Manager plays a key role in the creation and delivery of learning and development requirements, creation of learning programs, and improving the company training system to continue to develop the capability of the workforce.
- Create and document the company learning and development framework in alignment with strategic objectives
- Assist in the development of and effectively communicate an annual learning strategy
- Evaluate existing learning programs, make recommendations for change and implement changes
- Work in partnership with various leaders across the organisation to design curriculums for all employees that focus on building capability
- Manage program development and delivery projects in collaboration with key partners and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the identification and design of tools to automate and streamline processes
- Design and develop technical documentation and user manuals ensuring ease of use
- Monitor and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of learning and development programs and continuously adapt them to achieve improved outcomes
- Manage learning and development budgets and expenditure
- Build and maintain relationships, and negotiate and manage contracts, with third-party training providers to provide tailored and off-the-shelf learning development solutions as required
- Maintain a current knowledge of L&D innovation, best practices and future trends
- Communications initiatives are timely and effective
- The learning and development action plan is current
- Annual learning plan communicated annually
- Employees are competent and confident
- Every team member has a training plan
- Leaders are competent, confident and lead through coaching
- Employee engagement measures improve
- Evaluation of learning strategies and initiatives meet, on average, a “good to great” rating
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader which values care, equality, determination and positive experiences for its employees, clients, and customers.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.