Human Resources Manager
Careerlink People Solutions is seeking a HR Manager for our client who are a boutique, fast-growing, South Australian based commercial law firm. The successful individual will join a dynamic team that offers a positive, supportive culture and working environment.
This is a part-time position (0.8 FTE), with the option for full-time, based in the Adelaide CBD.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will concentrate on key areas including human resources management, nurturing employee relations, overseeing recruitment processes, enforcing compliance with legal standards and company policies, and prioritising staff wellbeing and retention.
To be successful you will possess a deep passion for people management, demonstrate exceptional skills in influence and negotiation, and have a talent for fostering enduring connections with both employees and clients. A dedication to delivering consistently outstanding service is also essential.
- Employee Relations — main point of contact for employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and employment-related inquiries
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- HR administration and reporting
- Performance management
- Leading professional development and compliance initiatives
- Develop and oversee compensation and benefits in collaboration with management
- Training and development
- Onboarding and orientation
- Demonstrated Senior Human Resources experience in a similar position
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Employee Relations (ER) and/or Industrial Relations (IR) experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication abilities at all levels
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, HRMS, Nitro Pro / Adobe Pro, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive
The culture of the organisation is fun and professional, providing their staff with a friendly and co-operative environment. Team building and social events are held throughout the year to foster and further develop their strong culture.
- Genuine work life balance
- Dynamic, collaborative, and fun professional environment
- A collaborative and inclusive culture where employees can thrive personally and professionally
- Regular social events
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 05/02/2024