HR Business Partner
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with one of South Australia’s leading organisations. With many high-profile brands and a strong growth plan over the next few years, this is an exciting time to join the company as they enter next expansion phase.
The HR Business Partner will be assigned to several stakeholder groups across a dedicated region of South Australia. They will ensure each group has full and competent teams that live and breathe the organisations values and are passionate about delivering an excellent customer service.
The HR Business Partner will remove roadblocks, ensure ER/ IR compliance, champion change, support and develop leaders who care about their teams, and who care about their guests to maximise business growth and enable a high-performance culture.
- Implement Human Resource policies and procedures
- Coach, guide and build the capability of store leaders to manage and resolve people related matters in their teams
- Oversee succession planning and clear career mapping
- Maintain the regions and/or brands demand planner
- Delivery of people strategies
- Advise and support leaders in performance management, management and resolution of grievances, disciplines, and complaints
- Respond to and prepare accurate and timely written correspondence to queries
- Implement sound knowledge of legislation (National Employment Standards)
- Investigate and resolve complex HR matters, including addressing the root cause of issues and emerging trends
- Manage people change initiatives, including embedding principles and helping mangers to overcome impact of change
- Review salaries and hourly rates in line with the modern Awards
- Ensure successful return to work of injured workers are coordinated, and implemented to minimise absence of work
- Prepare reports and updates for all relevant people meetings
- Provide input and expertise into the development and improvement of HR policies, procedures, and systems
- Proven experience in a fast-paced face to face customer service role
- Proved administration skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- 2-5 years of experience within an HR Generalist role (Advisor/Coordinator) preferably in the FMCG / Retail industry
- Experience in MS Office and Teams, and savvy with other IT applications
- Ability to build relationships quickly and confidently with Managers and staff
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) and have strong listening and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the drive to follow tasks to their completion in adherence to timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills within ambiguous and/or changing environments
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation with growth and transformation, please apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date posted: 9th May 2022