Head of Sales
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a leading Australian business who has global presence and a demonstrated record of excellence across its 30+ years of operation.
Our client has a strong growth plan over the next 2-5 years, and this is an exciting time to join the company as they enter next expansion phase.
The Head of Sales will have proven experience growing and developing high performing sales teams. Reporting into the CEO, the Head of Sales will lead a team responsible for acquisition and retention. This position will be heavily involved in developing a sales strategy and execution of strategic priorities.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted figures across domestic and international portfolios
- Identify appropriate initiatives to grow the international and domestic portfolio
- Revenue responsibility for 7 direct reports and 50+ indirect reports
- Create a proactive, high performing sales culture focused on best-in-class service
- Develop and lead the execution of regular sales campaigns
- Devise, execute and monitor sales incentive and commission plans that drive the sales team to achieve and exceed targets
- Proactively engage clients to improve retention rates
- Create a contact centre that is focused on best practice systems and processes
- Ensure sales process is followed thereby maximising all sales opportunities
- Develop sales strategies to aid the delivery of ambitious sales objectives, market expansion and retention of existing business
- Utilise digital technology and data analytics to grow business and optimise sales performance
- Develop effective CRM/ Sales and Market conversion strategies
- Lead the delivery of ‘high value’ sales performance and management in an outbound sales and contact centre environment
- Motivate, inspire, and lead a team of ambitious salespeople
- Drive, monitor and manage performance and budgets against targets and KPI’s
- Manage team and individual performance proactively and decisively
- Prepare monthly Board and Shareholder reports
- Implement a regular feedback loop to share and act upon insights (including lead indicators) and opportunities identified, ensuring they are shared with internal stakeholders to maximise opportunities and mitigate risk
- Lead various stakeholder meetings on a regular basis, to review, assess and share insights regarding the success of strategic initiatives, and provide insights back to the marketing & comms, product development and sales teams
- Proven senior sales management experience, preferably in complex phone-based sales (B2B or B2C)
- Proven people leadership experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Experience in leading complex, simultaneous projects
- Experience in developing sales incentive offerings
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce is preferred
- Multiple stakeholder engagement, working with cross-functional teams
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation with growth and transformation, please apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.