Full Stack Developer
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with 11point2, a high-energy and elite idea validation company to find an innovative Full Stack Developer who is passionate about changing the future.
11point2 is a pioneer in applying the entrepreneurial-founder mindset to challenges faced by large organisations. They uncover and validate worthwhile tech ideas that would otherwise have never been found across complex problem spaces.
As a developer, you will put concepts and ideas into visual prototypes and designs. 11point2 work in a start-up environment, where being able to create and iterate rapidly is crucial. Your drive for creativity and pushing boundaries will ensure you are successful in this position, organisation, and environment.
- Curiosity and currency on the state of the ecosystem
- Ability to rapidly choose, leverage and stitch together existing technologies to prototype and build
- Proficiency in React (any framework: CRA, Next, Remix), including data fetching, state management, and authentication
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS (preferably tailwind, but there is flexibility here) in order to bring Figma designs to life
- Experience with at least one backend framework (Express/NextJS)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider, including provisioning/deployment/DevOps
- Should be comfortable with deploying code to the cloud
- Some experience with data wrangling
- An eye for good design, a feel for great user experiences, and experience with React Native are all aspects that are desirable but not necessary
- A highly analytical team player, captivated by pushing boundaries and exploring new technologies
Comprised of a diverse group of unconstrained thinkers, entrepreneurs, pioneers and builders, this is a truly unique opportunity to align yourself with a team of purposeful individuals who challenge each other to be the best version of themselves. Think of your team as the elite Navy SEALS of technological innovation and entrepreneurship!
This is an incredibly supportive group who all treat each other like co-founders and equals, who take full ownership and responsibility. They are a creative, playful, and fun team who don’t micromanage your time. The focus is on the outcomes and supporting each other along the way.
- Flexible working hours and location – you are in control of your time and work
- Full support and investment in your ongoing professional development, including internal and external mentorship
- Equity – option to participate in employee share plan
- Personal barista and coffee tab (courtesy of Community Coffee)
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 10/03/2023