Executive Search Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
At Careerlink People Solutions, we place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values.
We hire on attitude and team spirit – attributes we know contribute to success and common goals.
Our team is expanding to support business growth and we are looking for an energetic and service-driven professional to make their mark. If you want to grow your career and expand your skillset, this is the role for you. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none, and we enable employees to achieve their life goals.
We are a high energy and close-knit team who work collaboratively to find the best talent.
We work with high profile clients across all levels, including executive and leadership positions. This spans across the tech and digital space with start-ups and corporate to ensure they have the strategies in place to innovate and grow effectively and sustainably. Sectors that we focus on include:
- ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance)
- Advertising & attention
- Start-up investment
- Life Sciences
In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team of high performing consultants to design and deliver bespoke talent strategies and recruitment solutions for a myriad of innovative companies.
We are a true recruitment and executive search firm, working nationally across a range of disciplines and markets.
- Prior experience in recruitment, talent acquisition or headhunting is desirable
- Significant drive and ambition
- An understanding of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A consultative, solutions driven approach
- A natural collaborator who can listen and retain information
- A curiosity to learn about people, technology, and business
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Fantastic incentives, commission, and bonus schemes
- Regular team events and a strong emphasis on team culture
- World class training and development
- Sense of ownership
- Bonus annual leave day for birthday / special occasions
- Career progression
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- CBD location
- Accessible office building
South Australian owned and operating nationally, Careerlink People Solutions provides tailored, customer-centric recruitment and talent solutions to corporate, government, and start-ups. We provide talent as a service, connecting innovators and leaders to shape growth.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, apply below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Careerlink People Solutions, visit careerlink.com.au
Job Posted: 31/03/2023