Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with an innovative South Australian fintech organisation that services all corners of Australia with operations around the country.
Our client offers market leading asset finance solutions for mortgage brokers and dealerships. With a forward-thinking team working in a dynamic environment, they are excited to bring a DevOps Engineer with a strong background in infrastructure and migration the fold.
The DevOps Engineer will bridge the gap between the product and development teams to continuously cultivate solutions. This role will work across a variety of technologies to support, maintain, and improve the architecture supporting web applications.
The successful individual will have a strong background in migration and infrastructure, articulating technical requirements to the team.
- Building scalable and reliable infrastructure
- Providing server support during all stages of operation, including incidents, deployment, and general operation
- Managing and monitoring application server
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure environments meet requirement and conform to best practices
- Automating processes for deployment of applications, system configurations, and security protocols
- Communicating between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with Linux server environments and knowledge of primary AWS services
- Experience with containerisation (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of an array of automation tools, and the ability to design a scalable continuous integration and deployment solution
- Experience with migration of single-server applications to load balanced, scalable platforms
- Familiarity with application and server security practices
- Willingness to learn and an ability to quickly understand new concepts and interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be self-driven and motivated, with experience working autonomously whilst also communicating in team environments
This is a newly created opportunity to work with a market leader who values imagination, innovation, and knowledge. Our client puts their people first, allowing employees to own their work and help them achieve a greater work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Education assistance
- Gym facilities
- Social club
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.