Data Entry / Administration Officer
Our client based in the Adelaide CBD is seeking a Data Entry / Administration Officer to support the team with administration and data entry tasks.
This is a full-time role on a contract through the end of the year.
- Data entry
- Processing of medical clearances
- Email and letter communication with Clients and Customers, advising of results of medical clearance check- I.e.. License suspension, etc.
- System use and navigation
- Legislation interpretation
- Processing a variety of transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Reporting and data processing
- Proved administration skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- High level attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to think on your feet
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- MUST be willing to obtain a valid current National Police Clearance and DCSI Working with Children’s Check
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 6/11/2023