Customer Service Officer – Whyalla
We are seeking enthusiastic Customer Service Officers for a fast paced role within a SA Government agency located in Whyalla.
You will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment assisting customers both face to face and over the phone.
Passionate about providing exceptional service to their customers, our client is committed to bringing their high-quality training to their temporary staff, not only on initiation, but also through continuous avenues of learning and development.
This is a temporary role, requiring flexible with working hours, part time up to full time on a needs basis and flexibility to work across multiple locations. Due to our client’s ongoing commitment, the first six weeks of the assignment will be dedicated to training.
- In the role, you will provide exceptional customer service both face-to-face and over the phone in the Customer Contact Centre. You will be processing a variety of transactions in an accurate and timely manner and providing customers with any information or direction as needed. You will be responsible for ensuring that customers’ needs are met at first point of contact and will offer advice and suitable solutions to customers through active listening and care
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a customer service role – hospitality, retail, banking, call centre
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate basic to intermediate administration skills and abilities
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously to achieve targets
- SAPOL National Police Clearance – less than 12 months or ability to apply for one as part of your application
- DCSI working with children clearance
- Not only will you work for an amazing SA Government agency as part of your local community, you will also receive in-depth, valuable training and experience for your own career development.
How to Apply
If you have the required suitable skills and experience for this role, please click ‘Apply Now’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.