Customer Service Officer – Elizabeth
Passionate about providing exceptional service to their customers, our client located in Elizabeth is committed to bringing their high-quality training and support to their temporary staff, not only on initiation, but also through continuous avenues of learning and development.
Join a team where professional development and a collaborative team environment are paramount. If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Service Officer, looking to provide customer service excellence, both in-person and over the phone, while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you.
This is a temporary role requiring flexibility around working hours. As part of the ongoing commitment to improvement, 6 weeks full time training is provided to you upon commencement of the assignment.
- Customer service, both face-to-face and over the phone (inbound calls)
- Processing a variety of transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing customers with relevant information or direction as needed
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met at first point of contact
- Proven experience in a fast-paced face to face or phone-based customer service role
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of complex information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- MUST have flexibility to work up to full-time hours as required
- MUST be available to commit to 6 weeks full time training on commencement of the role
- MUST be available to work occasional Saturdays
- MUST be willing to obtain a valid National Police Clearance and DCSI Child Related Clearance before commencing in this role
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts – excellent work life balance
- Flexible hours
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 31/01/24