Customer Service Manager
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a leading, Adelaide based manufacturing company with representatives in 17 countries.
The Customer Service Manager will provide leadership and management to the Customer Service / Sales Support team, developing team strength and supporting the business to deliver results.
You will drive team culture to deliver the best customer service to current and new accounts.
The successful individual will collaborate effectively with the internal sales team and cross functional departments for service delivery.
- Work in close cooperation with the members of the Sales Support team to build team cohesion and promote the responsiveness and professionalism of the team
- Accountable for the coordination of services to the customer base including but not limited to face-to-face customer visits and preparation of weekly and monthly order reports
- Communicate and coordinate customer packaging requirements, adjusting in accordance to business goals and strategies
- Support new product development enquiry process, including samples management, managing artwork transition, mock-ups, concepts and technical guidance
- Ability to develop significant relationships with internal and external stakeholders to be able to work in collaboration for business growth
- Work directly with key business managers and key stakeholders to deliver superior service and results in all aspects of account coordination
- Lead the Sales Support team to project manage setup and delivery of new products
- Act as an escalation point for the Sales Support team
Skills and Experience
- 3 years’ experience in a related sales Customer Service or Sales Support role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of inventory management principles
- High level communication skills
- Ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to drive, energise and motivate others in a sales capacity to deliver results
- Personal accountability matched with ability to integrate within a team focused environment
- Highly developed analytical and data management skillset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in packaging or FMCG industry is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused, collaborative, engaging and driven individual to excel in an organisation that promotes independence and drive to achieve outstanding results. The company offers a supportive and fun working environment with long term career opportunities.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.