Customer Care Officer – Inbound Contact Centre
Careerlink People Solutions are seeking a Customer Care professional who excels at building strong relationships for a fast-paced inbound call centre role within a highly regarded national organisation.
You will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment assisting customers both over the phone and across social media platforms. Passionate about providing exceptional service to their customers, our client is committed to bringing their high-quality training to their staff, not only on initiation, but also through continuous avenues of self-development. This is a temporary assignment, offering a working continuous shift roster, you will also be required to work across weekends, public holidays, and on-call, with the possibility of working on a 24/7 roster.
- You will provide exceptional customer service both over the phone and across social media platforms in a Customer Care Centre
- You will be first point of contact, using your operational and technical knowledge to be responsible for making decisions to meet customer’s needs, including their safety
- You will promote and educate on company initiatives and ensure you are providing consistent information across all channels in an accurate and timely manner
- You will offer advice and suitable solutions to customers through active listening and care
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service focus with efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven success in meeting tight deadlines whilst delivering high quality work and maintaining accurate data entry skills
- Use critical thinking and negotiation skills to make sound decisions for your customer while still showing empathy
- Proficient computer skills including experience with works management systems and CRM is desirable
- Not only will you work for a major South Australian organisation, but you will also receive in-depth, valuable training and experience for your own career development as well as a generous payrate.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.