Customer Care and Administration Officer
At Careerlink People Solutions, we put our people first. We place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values.
We have high expectations, but we drive to keep each other accountable to ensure together we achieve our common goals. We hire on attitude and team spirit – attributes we know contribute to success.
Our team is expanding to support business growth and we are looking for an energetic and service-driven professional to make their mark. If you want to grow your career and expand your skillset, this is the role for you.
We are a high energy and close-knit team who work collaboratively to find the best talent. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none, and we enable employees to achieve their life goals.
Reporting to the Business Support and Operations Manager, you will provide administrative support to our high performing team to design and deliver bespoke talent strategies and recruitment solutions for a myriad of innovative companies.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment or a background in administrative, recruitment, or customer service roles
- Customer support experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A consultative, solutions driven approach
- Touch typing and strong Microsoft skills
- A natural collaborator who can listen and retain information
- A curiosity to learn about people, technology, and busines
- General administration support for the wider team
- Agency staff customer care support
- Payroll admin support
- Troubleshooting via phone and email
- Social media content creation and execution
- Office duties
- Ad-hoc projects
- Regular team events and a strong emphasis on team culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Special Occasion leave
- Career progression
- World class training and development
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- CBD location
South Australian owned and operating nationally, Careerlink People Solutions provides tailored, customer-centric recruitment and talent solutions to corporate, government, and start-ups. We provide talent as a service, connecting innovators and leaders to shape growth.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, apply below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Careerlink People Solutions, visit careerlink.com.au