Customer Service Officers – Western / Eastern Suburbs
Passionate about providing exceptional service to their customers, our clients located across Tranmere, Regency Park, and Port Adelaide are committed to bringing their high-quality training and support to their temporary staff, not only on initiation, but also through continuous avenues of learning and development.
Join a team where professional development and a collaborative team environment are paramount. If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Service Officer, looking to work in a fast-paced environment assisting customers both face to face and over the phone, this may be the role for you. This is a temporary role requiring flexibility around working hours (part time up to full time on a needs basis). As part of the ongoing commitment to training, 6 weeks full time training is provided to you upon commencement of the assignment.
- Customer service both face-to-face and over the phone
- Processing a variety of transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing customers with relevant information or direction as needed
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met at first point of contact
- Proven experience in a fast-paced face to face customer service roles
- Proved administration skills and abilities
- Experience processing complex business transactions in a confident and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Ability and willingness to work both in a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to read and interpret policies and legislations
- MUST have flexibility to work up to full-time hours as required
- MUST be available to commit to 6 weeks full time training on commencement of the role
- MUST be available to work occasional weekends
- MUST be willing to obtain a valid National Police Clearance and DCSI Child Related Clearance before commencing in this role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts – excellent work life balance
- Flexible hours
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 12/12/23