Customer Service Officer – Port Adelaide
Passionate about providing exceptional service to their customers, our SA Government Agency client located in Port Adelaide is committed to bringing their high-quality training and support to their temporary staff, not only on initiation, but also through continuous avenues of learning and development.
Join a team where professional development and a collaborative team environment are paramount. If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Service Officer, looking to provide customer service excellence, both over the phone and in-person, while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you.
This is a temporary role requiring flexibility around working hours (part time up to full time on a needs basis). As part of the ongoing commitment to improvement, 6 weeks full time training is provided to you upon commencement of the assignment. If you’re wanting to apply your current skills in a workplace that can provide career potential and growth, follow instructions to apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people. An organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, but it also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
- Work with a diverse range of professionals
- Support and be supported in a team-based environment
- Continuously learn and develop in a practical and structured environment
- Customer service, majority phone-based but including face-to-face
- Taking inbound customer calls
- Responding to customer enquiries with urgency and professionalism
- Processing a variety of complex transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing customers with relevant information or direction as needed within government-based frameworks and policies
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met at first point of contact
- Ability to quickly and accurately record and process transaction and applications while via phone or in person
- Representing the company in a corporate and professional manner
- Being able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all work completed fits within specifications and regulations to meet delivery standards and accuracy
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks to ensure smooth running of daily operations
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced phone-based customer service role
- Proven administration skills and abilities
- Intermediate skills in data entry with accurate typing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high accuracy with transactions and applications
- Demonstrated ability for fast learning and long-term retention of information
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers and teammates
- MUST have flexibility to work up to full-time hours as required
- MUST be available to commit to 6 weeks full time training on commencement of the role
- MUST be available to work occasional Saturdays
- MUST be willing to obtain a valid National Police Clearance and DCSI Child Related Clearance before commencing in this role
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts – excellent work life balance
- Flexible hours
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 05/02/23