Contact Centre Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader. You will be joining a busy Contact Centre in Adelaide CBD, working for a large well-known and highly regarded organisation. You will be an experienced leader, who is able to lead and coach the contact centre consultants to provide exceptional levels of customer service on every call.
- Support teams working across multiple channels (digital, phone and webchat)
- Understand the differing needs of customers, proactively seeking solutions to customers’ individual needs
- Delivery of contact centre service levels to ensure excellence in customer service is delivered at all touch points
- Set clear performance-based objectives and ensure individuals work cooperatively to achieve them
- Provide timely feedback and coaching regarding performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide leadership, training, coaching and mentoring to staff to improve their skills and develop work capabilities for the current and future state
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance Team
- Providing day-to-day operational and performance leadership
- Previous leadership experience in Customer Service or Contact Centre roles – mandatory
- Previous experience managing teams and individuals – mandatory
- Proven experience leading teams and individuals to successfully achieve KPI’s
- A passion for providing a high level of customer service at all times and building lasting customer relationships
- A strong passion to mentor, lead and encourage colleagues to exceed team and individual goals
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to think on your feet
- Desire to work within a team environment
- High-level communication skills
- A commitment to success with a strong work ethic
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now.
Please contact Kayleigh Edwards on (08) 8234 2144 or Kayleigh@careerlink.com.au to discuss this opportunity.