Cloud Services Engineer
Join a team of skilled professionals to develop and deliver resilient, inclusive, and innovative ICT and cyber security solutions and services to South Australian agencies.
Careerlink People Solutions has teamed up with an established South Australian organisation, eager to welcome a Cloud Services Engineer to the team.
This exciting opportunity is being offered as a 12-month full time assignment, ideal for a forward-thinking individual that works well in a collaborative environment.
The Cloud Services Engineer will work closely within a team to assist with the delivery of significant operational work and important strategic aligned and agency projects.
- Information management protection
- Data leak and loss prevention
- Retention labelling and tagging
- Enhancements to the eDiscovery service function
- Discovery, configuration, and support services relating to compliance and privacy services
- Operational aspects of the Microsoft Teams platform
- Internal Central Tenancy Exchange On-line activities
- Operational aspects of the Microsoft SharePoint platform
- Operational aspects of the eDiscovery services within the Central Tenancy
- Knowledge of contemporary best practice cloud services engineering methodologies, principles and practice and can demonstrate this understanding in ‘real’ examples
- Provide guidance to agencies by assisting to shape platform services to meet their business requirement
- Responsible for supporting Microsoft Teams platform and Internal Central Tenancy Exchange On-line activities
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform security components as they relate to State Government services
- Detailed understanding of complex M365 permission delegation
- Knowledge for supporting Microsoft SharePoint platform
- High degree of Internal knowledge and experience with product integration within the tenancy and relationships with external vendors
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering services within a large centrally management tenancy supporting complex and diverse organisations
- High level skills in change management.
- Current National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
Made up of a dynamic and engaged team, our client is results and impact orientated to deliver public value in a collaborative and customer centric work style. Motivated by learning and growth, the physical work environment is made up of diverse workspaces for their employees to flourish.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date Posted: 15th June 2022